A Patriotic Real Estate Investor that refuses to hire American Labor

A Patriotic Real Estate Investor that refuses to hire American Labor

Comments

• It's just another story about how you can pay immigrants less. Just because they are immigrants! 150 bucks isn`t that much money, usually investors spend a lot more. Why should this plumber lower price tag on his services? Because he ran into a cheapskate? I`m also an investor in some way, and I'm not greedy to give an extra hundred bucks. E.g., I suggest you read this article and you'll realize that in some cases you'll have to spend not 100 but maybe 1000 bucks for a couple of small jobs. Nobody wants to go broke, but if you're an investor, be prepared to spend more and always plan ahead.
  • Cheap labor rarely has professionalism. It's stupid to save on workers.
  • edited September 1
    In some situations, migrants' help is the right solution to save money on production or construction. But as for the builders, they should be qualified workers, and saving on the labor of builders is not going to happen. I have recently built a house, and I have been hiring surveyors. Many people know that these are quite expensive services, but I found an acceptable cost of services from qualified surveyors on https://www.sjonessurveying.co.uk/newcastle-surveyors/ and addressed them. Professional builders built my house, but for example, two auxiliary workers from Ukraine and Moldova, and I think this is normal.