What is the biggest thing you're excited about for NBA 2K23

As someone who's apart of the process, what is the biggest thing you're excited about for NBA 2K23? Well getting to see Jordan on the cover is always exciting as is working with him, and also the statement that makes us about our game: the most memorable of all time. It speaks volumes about what we're trying to create from a commercial perspective but also what the game's future will be.

We've got the Jordan challenges. They're back, but they're bigger. Better. There's been a lot of buzz about about, each and every one of them, but there's one set be a very emotional one, as well as the one I'm looking forward to going back to and reliving is Kobe. The first match will be against one another. It's going to be a lot of exciting. I'm an avid MyTeam player so I was pretty excited about to signing more contracts and a Triple Threat online cooperative.

You've recently revealed J. Cole having his own album cover. What was the reason and what was the reason? Three and a half years when he dropped a shot during at least one break of the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd like to see you on MyCareer and help you think about the ideation around that.I collaborated with the team on bringing this to life , and it was extremely fitting to work alongside J. Cole. It's a pleasure to be called"the Dreamer Edition, because it was as if it was a dream that came to fruition over a number of years. It took quite a while to actually make this happen.
If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html