Red Lips and Blood Marks-Cao Ruobing _ txt Novel Paradise

For a long time, Yue Lin slowly opened his eyes and saw the middle-aged man sitting cross-legged in front of him, admiring and admiring. He was so excited that he immediately turned over and sat up. Although he moved so lightly that he did not want to wake up the middle-aged man. When Yue Lin saw him open his eyes, he quickly crawled to the ground and said, "Thank you for your help.." The middle-aged man did not allow him to say any more. He stretched out his hand to help him up and said, "Baby!"! What's your name ? And sit down 。” Yue Lin sat down on the ground and said respectfully,phycocyanin spirulina, "The younger generation's surname is Yue, and the word is Lin. I dare to ask the older generation.." The middle-aged man looked at Yue Lin, nodded and said, "The old lady is called Xiaoyao Jushi. She hasn't used her real name for many years and has long forgotten it.." Yue Lin's lips wriggled as if he wanted to say something, but he suddenly refrained from saying it. Seeing this, Xiaoyao Jushi paused for a moment and then asked slowly, "Baby!"! Where did you come from? ? Where to go? ? And how did you fall into the witch's way? ?” When Yue Lin saw that his question was very strange, he didn't want to answer, but then he thought of people. The family not only for their own rescue, but also for their own healing,jujube seed powder, this kindness is not enough to repay, how can there be a reason to snub others? Moreover, this inquiry shows a good intention to oneself. He hesitated for a moment and answered in a loud voice, "The younger generation lost their parents when they were young. They have no fixed abode and are wandering all over the world. They just want to find their enemies. Last night, I didn't want to fall into the way of that cheap maidservant. If it hadn't been for the help of the older generation, the consequences would have been unimaginable!" Xiaoyao Jushi nodded and said, "Who is your enemy?" Yue Lin shook his head and replied, "I don't know!" Xiaoyao Jushi looked at him, said nothing more, and hung his head slightly, as if he were meditating. Above the bell tower, there was silence. Moments later, a flock of wild geese, in a long call, passed low. They lined up in three "people" and flew straight to the southeast. Yaoyao Jushi suddenly moved in his heart and looked at Yue Lin again. He saw the young man with sword eyebrows and star eyes, square lips and straight nose. He was simple and somewhat heroic. Look at his aptitude and talent, all of them are superior to others, and his roots and bones are extremely clear, which is a rare talent for practicing martial arts.
The only fly in the ointment is that his eyebrows are full of evil spirits and his eyes are full of peach blossoms. In this life, lutein eye complex ,lutein and zeaxanthin supplements, he not only kills evil, but also has a debt of love. Xiaoyao Jushi sighed and said, "Finally, I have a predestined relationship with you. Let me help you." As he spoke, he reached into his arms, took out a suet jade pendant the size of a fist with overlapping hearts, and handed it to Yue Lin. He began to say slowly, "Although you are acting now." Free, seems to be no different from ordinary people, but your body contains obscene poison, will make you suffer for life, a day does not get rid of, a day of harm, every day on the night of the full moon on the fifteenth day of the first month. You will suffer from the burning of desire, unless you have sex with Qiqiao, and the fire of desire will extinguish itself, otherwise.. At this point, he paused slightly and gave a deep sigh: "You can hold this jade pendant and rush to the Celestial Peak of Liupan Mountain. Inside the peak, there is a pot of flowers planted everywhere. It is called'No Taboos'. Even so, outsiders dare not set foot in it, because once they are captured, they must devote their limited energy to the Seven Fairy Skirts until they are exhausted and die." When Yue Lin heard this, his heart trembled and his face changed. "There is such a strange thing in the world," he said to himself. "It's really cruel for a man to be executed by them like this.." He stared at Xiaoyao Jushi and hesitated to speak. Finally, he said, "What if the person who goes there is highly skilled in martial arts?" Xiaoyao Ju Shang shook his head and said, "As far as I know, in the past few decades, none of the people who have entered the'Hundred Taboos' have survived. Each of the seven maids' martial arts can be included in the forest of first-class masters. I heard them at night, that is, the youngest of them. At the same time, they have practiced several Chen styles, which are extremely powerful, not to mention their master Qiqiaopo." When Yue Lin heard this, he said anxiously, "Well.." If the younger generation goes here, won't they throw themselves into the trap? Xiaoyao Jushi smiled and said, "Well, you can go and take this jade pendant and ask Qiqiaopo to explain the whole story. She will give you a unique antidote, but.." She is a lonely, unruly and arrogant girl by nature. You must be careful to deal with her. You must not contradict her. Otherwise, if you don't get the antidote, you may even have to pay for your life. Yue Lin felt uneasy and looked at the jade pendant in his hand, bowing his head and saying nothing. Seeing this, Xiaoyao Jushi was so excited by him that he raised his head and replied, "Don't say that there are no taboos. It's the Daoshan Cave Pot. I dare to rush in like Yue Lin, not to mention.." And the jade pendant given by our predecessors! When Xiaoyao heard this, he nodded his head again and again, which was quite approving. After a while he stood up, patted Yue Lin on the shoulder and said, "You must get to Liupan Mountain before the next full moon. Otherwise, you will suffer.." Remember, after taking the antidote, don't forget that after March, you can go to the South China Sea'Broken Ping Island ', Xiaoyao Villa to find me, everything is good for yourself, goodbye! As soon as the voice fell, the man drifted out of the building, and in a twinkling of an eye, he disappeared. Yue Lin pondered for a while,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, left the ruined temple, followed the official road, and went westward in the opposite direction. prius-biotech.com