Do you know any good social networks like Instagram or Facebook where you can sell your products?

Do you know any good social networks like Instagram or Facebook where you can sell your products?

Comments

• If we take Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Whatsapp, Telegram, Snapchat, etc. as examples, Linkedin is different because all these platforms are primarily focused on entertaining social communication, not on finding potential customers.
    This is what suits me because my job is directly related to promotion, selling my product, and promoting myself as a professional in my business.
    As for me, the main advantages of this platform https://techniciansnow.com/7-reasons-not-looking-for-alternatives-to-linkedin/ are great optimization of internal processes, unique features such as creating your own business profile, and much more.
  • I really like this platform because there you can not only promote yourself and your product, look for potential customers, but also communicate with people of your interests in work.
  • If you interested in creative Lego builds or you collect own favorite Lego series, welcome to our Lego fan blog where you find latest news on Lego and more.