Long haired people: How do you protect your hair when wrenching?

For those that don't know me, I have long hair (which isn't going away). When working in the garage obviously I like to try to keep grease and grime out of it, as well as when I'm on the creeper something to keep it "contained". Otherwise unfortunate things can happen involving the wheels of the creeper... Usually I use a dedicated garage beanie, but that's way too hot for summer. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• I tuck it in my shirt when I use a creeper. You only forget a couple times before it becomes habit.
  • My hair has grown to the level of my shoulders, but I have never felt discomfort because of its length. My girlfriend showed me how to use a rubber band and make a bun. Unlike the tail, the hair does not fall forward during the tilt and is more resistant to movements or hats. As I noticed, at my age, many men and guys are already beginning the process of baldness. My friend suffers from the same problem, so next month he is scheduled for a hair transplant at https://www.novahairtransplantnyc.com/fue-hair-transplant-nyc/. By the way, many now use this method. Think about it.