Lord of the Rings

“It is not the strength of the body, but the strength of the spirit.” — J.R.R. Tolkien

the-lord-of-the-rings-frodo-ring.jpg

The Tennessee Register.
© 2003 Christopher Fenoglio.

When the moment calls for action, will you have the courage to act in a Christian way? Will you make up your mind to follow through with what is right, or will you shrink away and hope someone else will do it?

The courage to act may not come naturally. At first, Frodo wants to get rid of the Ring. When he learns that he has the One Ring of Power from Sauron....

Frodo struggles with the burden of the Ring. He has a strong desire to return to his comfortable life in the Shire and recounts his wishes to Gandalf.

“I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened,” he says. “So do all who live to see such times,” says Gandalf. “But it is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us.”

https://www.christopherfenoglio.com/frodos-choice-is-a-model-for-a-christian-life/

Comments

• Nice, order you`ve bought, mate. I really love it. When I look at this Argonath order, I see the statue in real life. Amazing. I want to know how you found it. I want to buy one for my home. I heard a lot of excellent information about Argonath. Also known as the Gates of Argonath or the Pillars of Kings, Argonath was a spectacular monument in the kingdom of Gondor. By the way, I think you will be interested in this website thetolkienforum.com. Here you can find everything you need about this topic. I recommend it with all my pleasure.