Best VPN, Your Opnion

I'm looking for a good if not great VPN service. Some things I'm looking for is:

-Low monthly cost
-multiple connections (3-10)
-Top notch download speeds
-Configurable
-No caps
-available for Mobile

I don't torrent. So there's that. Call it my agent orange acting up, I just want to anonymize my traffic. 8) So opinions, suggestions, etc. What do y'all use?

Comments

• When you are searching for good VPN providers, you can start from this site bestvpnprovider.co. Check for guides and detailed info about the best VPN providers. I am using the ExpressVPN premium right now, and I'm very happy with the good quality of services provided. Express VPN has a good ranking average according to ProPrivacy, VPNMentor, SPY, Top10VPN, U.S.News, VPNOverview, Reviews.org, Tom's Guide, TechRadar, Security.org, T3, SafeHome, ITProPortal, cnet & ZDNet. Have a good one, gents! Cheers!
  • ExpressVPN received a CNET Editors' Choice Award for best overall VPN. We evaluate VPNs based on their overall performance in mp3 juicemain categories: speed, security and price. Express isn't the cheapest, but it's among the fastest and, so far, is the most secure.